Friday 30 March 2012

Anamatic

I came up with the idea to film some footage with the words on cardboard and have four way split screens showing the members of the groups playing around with them. I made the five boards that said 'Girls' 'Just' 'Wanna' 'have' 'fun'. I did them in bubble writing and painted them red. I was going to paint the background of the cardboard pink and write on it with white writing however the art block was only able to supply me with red paint as they were out of white, so I left the cardboard brown and painted the words in red. This was successful as the colourswent really well with the bright lighting that was in out shots
Whilst filming the footage, we got given an idea to take pictures of ourselves holding the boards striking different poses instead offilming it. We took up this idea and decided to also take pictures of ourselves dancing so that we can create an anamatic with it. We used the anamaticto split up the pole shots and used the pictures of us holding the boards to replace some of the repetitive footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment